Jungle Life Original Compositi Jungle Life Original Compositi

really nice song
can you tell me where you got these vsts and soundfonts?

SteveSyz responds:

Hey rubberPanda sorry for the late reply, but thank you! I actually made this in garageband with its preloaded instruments haha (also not sure what a soundfont is xD)

Rise Above Rise Above

Cool song

Merpy responds:

Thanks

Synth Jungle Synth Jungle

good song but i don't think its dubstep
more of a trance song

Please like my facebook? Please like my facebook?

amazing song

TBM responds:

Thanks mate, much appreciated

Time Permitting Time Permitting

OMG this song is fucking awesome make more Dubstep songs!
1,000,000,000/5 stars
Fucking awesome

Dashi responds:

Thank you, I will!

-Mood-Swing- -Mood-Swing-

Nice song 5 stars!
Hey I've been trying to make techno music lately do you have any tips or do you recommend any tutorials?
I use fl studio 10

Ghosts4Hire responds:

Thanks for listening I'm glad you enjoyed it. I use Ableton for my DAW and alot of native instruments for VST plug-ins. Massive is a great soft synth and you can find really good plugins for that. I would recommend investing in at least a cheap midi keyboard to start with.

You can also find alot of free VST plug ins if you take some time and search.

ccmixter.org has great creative commons licensed vocal tracks for remixing. You can also find interesting sounds at freesound project.

Spectrasonics has some pretty good synths and RMX groove is good to add to drums with or just to use as its own drum tracks.

Also I HIGHLY recommend getting iZotope Ozone for mastering and taking time to master each sound. The mastering quality is just as important if not more than every other part of the song. Also do some research into mastering techniques so that sounds don't fight for space in the song.

I could keep going on and on but the most important thing is to practice and play outside of your comfort zone. I have been writing music on and off for over 13 years and still learn new things every time i sit down and work on a song.

Ch. 8: Walls instrumental Ch. 8: Walls instrumental

Nice song!!

Bdtthe Lichlord [ngcut] Bdtthe Lichlord [ngcut]

Lich responds:

I never knew that a dot could define such a powerful message.
Shame I have no idea what it means.

Revamped (Preview) Revamped (Preview)

I like it :3 what program?
I really can help you on how to make it better because I'm not good at making music

Pulsar013 responds:

I used FL for this one - glad you like it.

More Clouds And Stufff More Clouds And Stufff

Wow this is pretty good
what program did you use?

DetiousMusic responds: